Ice Maker Repair Service
Hoshizaki & Blue Air Ice Maker
1. Water must be on for the unit to start.
If you are using water filters please check them.
2. Machine starts with a 60-second fill.
3. Physically check the trough at 2 minutes.
if not full you have a water issue.
Stop here and solve the water issue.
1. Freeze times vary, see below:
400 lb.-600 lb. | 20-24 Minutes
600 lb.-900 lb. | 27-31 Minutes
900 lb.-1300 lb. | 31-37 Minutes
2. If the maker goes into defrost between 7-15 minutes, clean the check valve and restart cycle.
3. Freeze-ups are either a lack of water or faulty bin control.
Manitowoc Ice Maker
1. Is the machine running?
Check power at outlet.
Check if the water curtain is open.
1. Does water enter the machine?
If not, check the water filters.
If the green board light is on, clean the water level probe.
Physically look or use fingers to verify water.
1. Compressor and fan will be on unless you're in a cold basement in the winter.
2. Freeze times vary, but it should be roughly 15 minutes.