BEFORE CALLING SEA BREEZE FOR BEVERAGE REPAIR SERVICE, PLEASE HELP BY CHECKING:
1. Is the CO2 gas tank full and the valve open?
2. Are CO2 lines free of kinks?
3. Is the CO2 tank connected?
4. Are CO2 regulators set properly?
- CO2 tank gauge 100 - 110 lbs.
- BOXES: both sugar and diet flavors
minimum 40 - 50 lbs.
1. Do you have syrup in the boxes?
2. Are boxes properly & securely connected?
3. Are syrup lines free of kinks?
If the water supply to the carbonation is turned off for any reason (ie: in-house water line repairs or city water shut off) or if you have a water leak, please disconnect the electric.
1. Is the carbonation plugged into a working outlet?
2. If you have a countertop dispenser, is it plugged in?
3. Is the dispenser turned on?