Beverage Repair Service
1. Is the CO2 gas tank full and the valve open?
2. Are CO2 lines free of kinks?
3. Is the CO2 tank connected?
4. Are CO2 regulators set properly?
CO2 tank gauge max 100 lbs.
BOXES: both sugar and diet flavors
Minimum 40 - 50 lbs.
5. After connecting CO2 tank, run seltzer until carbonator starts.
1. Do you have syrup in the boxes?
2. Are all lines connected to boxes?
3. Are boxes properly & securely connected?
4. Are syrup lines free of kinks?
1. If the water supply to the carbonation is turned off for any reason (ie: in-house water line repairs or city water shut off) or if you have a water leak, please disconnect the electricity.
2. Is there ice on the cold plate?
fill it with 1/2 ice and wait 30 mins to chill properly
1. Is the carbonator plugged into a working outlet?
2. If you have a countertop dispenser, is it plugged in?
3. Is the dispenser turned on?
4. If the GFI i9s tripped - reset.